Drive Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand servicing the daily rental needs of the frequent traveler and long term rental throughout Thailand.
When Renting at Drive Car Rental, you can expect:
- The youngest fleet with an average age of less than 24 months.
- One-way rental for customer wishing to rent car in one town and leave them in another.
- First class insurance.
- Replacement vehicle in the event of breakdown or accident.
- Drive Car Rental – Thailand’s own vehicle maintenance facilities ensuring regular and strict adherence to manufacturers vehicle service requirements.
- 24 hours emergency service.
- Minimum waiting time.
- Navigator system (GPS).
- Child safety seat.
And above all, a commitment to personal service and attention to detail providing customers with a comprehensive, trouble-free, rent-a-car resource no matter what their requirements may be.
Here you’ll find the most common questions we received from Drive renters. The answers may not apply in all circumstances, but they do give you a general heads up about how things work in Thailand.